|Overview Magnetic Transducers||Overview Digital Teslameter / Gaussmeter||Overview Hall Probes|
NanoVolt Amplifier NVM-01
NanoVolt Amplifier NVM-01 - low noise amplifier module for sensitive DC/AC measurements and data acquisition systems. It is ideal as the input unit for measuring low noise and low impedances sources.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Helmholtz Coil HHROT-1
- Magnetic field up to 20mT
- High magnetic field uniformity: better than 4x10-4 over a 20mm sphere
- Compact, with the weight of 32kg
- Dimensions: 199 x 280 x 337 mm
- Inner diameter 176mm
- Possibility to rotate a magnetic sensor within the Helmholtz coils in all three angles (tilt, roll, pitch)
HEON Instrument for Hall and Magnetoresistance sensors chara
HEON instrument for Hall and Magnetoresistance sensors characterization – U/I-characteristics, Offset drift (fluctuations) and temperature coefficient, noise spectral density, sensitivity (utilizing a reference magnet), temperature coefficients (utilizing a thermal chamber).