|Overview Magnetic Transducers||Overview Digital Teslameter / Gaussmeter||Overview Hall Probes|
- SENIS Fully Integrated Probe is the only single-chip 3-axis Hall Probe with integrated amplifier on the world market
- Very high spatial resolution for 2-axis & 3-axis magnetic field measurement in a single spot (0.15 x 0.01 x 0.15 mm3 ) with mutual orthogonality of sensing axes better than 0.1°
- High Frequency Range (DC to 25KHz for 3-axis / DC to 75kHz for single axis)
- High disturbance immunity
- Ceramic Package for High Temperature Range -40°C to +155°C
Typical Transducers to be used with these Hall Probes are: F3A, F1A, I1A, I3A.
- SENIS Hybrid Probes with discrete Hall Sensors
- Ultra-Low Noise & Offset Fluctuations
- Very high Linearity
- Customizable Sensors Placement in the Probe
- All Probes are available in different forms and dimensions
- Ceramic Package for accurate Position Reference
Typical Transducer to be used with these probes is: H3A.