3MH5 Low-Noise Teslameter / Gaussmeter for Laboratory Application (1ppm resolution)
- Very High Resolution: 1ppm
- Magnetic field ranges: 0.2T, 2T, 20T
- Accuracy approx. 0.001%
- TFT Display, USB Interface
- 1-, 2- or 3-axis & “Any axis” (selectable)
- High speed measurements
- DC and AC magnetic field measurements (Frequency Bandwidth: up to 5kHz)
- Simultaneous measurements of all components of magnetic field (Bx, By, Bz)
- Inhomogeneous magnetic fields
- Determination of the magnetic field orientation
- Magnetic field measurements in a small air gap and/or in the near proximity of the magnet surface
- Measurements of the full magnetic field range with only one Hall probe
Low Noise Teslameter / Gaussmeter with integrated Hall Probe incorporates a high accuracy magnetic field-to-analogue-voltage transducer with a high-level, temperature compensated output signal for each of the three components of the measured magnetic flux density. A digital module is additionally applied to the analog transducer to form the digital Teslameter. Digital Teslameter provides the possibility of automatic data acquisition via a USB serial interface by a host computer. In this way, customers can easily integrate a measurement routine into their measurement system using its programming tools such as Basic, C, C++, Delphi, LabVIEW, etc.
The temperature measurement feature allows user to obtain current temperature values while monitoring the magnetic field.
The transducer consists of two modules:
- Hall probe and Cable (Module H), and
- Electronics (Module E).
The Low-Noise Digital Teslameter / Gaussmeter is a high accuracy temperature-stabilized instrument for the precise measurement of magnetic field.
Each Transducer is calibrated with the individual correction data for the connected probe, so the probe is replaceable.
- Teslameter/Gaussmeter for Laboratory Applications
- Teslameter/Gaussmeter with Integrated 1-, 2-,3-axis Hall Probes for measuring DC & AC magnetic fields (up to 5kHz)
- Very High Resolution: 1ppm at magnetic field range: 0.2T, 2T, 20T
- Accuracy up to approx. 0.001%
- High temperature stability (< 20ppm/°C)
- TFT LCD graphic display (107x71mm), displaying Bx, By and Bz components and the temperature value measured on the Hall Probe
- Data Acquisition & Visualization PC Software runs on Windows 7/XP (USB 2.0)
- Remote software access for measurement monitoring
- Measured Channel Selection (Bx, By, Bz)