3MH3 Teslameter / Gaussmeter for Industrial Application
- Resolution: 100ppm at magnetic field range: 0.2T, 2T, 20T
- Accuracy better than 0.1%
- LCD Display
- Interface to Computer via USB
- 1-, 2- or 3-axis
Teslameter / Gaussmeter with fully integrated 1-, 2-, 3-axis Hall Probe incorporates a high accuracy magnetic field-to-analogue-voltage transducer with a high-level, temperature compensated output signal for each of the three components of the measured magnetic field (Bx, By and Bz). A digital module is additionally applied to the analog transducer to form the digital Teslameter. The digital module provides the accuracy of 0.05% and allows displaying the measured values on a LCD display on the device.
Digital Teslameter / Gaussmeter provides the possibility of automatic data acquisition via a RS232/USB serial port by a host computer. In this way, customers can easily integrate a measurement routine into their measurement system using its programming tools such as Basic, C, C++, Delphi, LabVIEW, etc.
The temperature measurement feature allows a user to obtain current temperature values while monitoring the magnetic field.
The transducer consists of two modules:
Hall probe and Cable (Module H), and
Electronics (Module E).
To build up a complete measurement system the module E needs to be connected to an adequate power supply and to computer for measured data acquisition and visualization.
- Teslameter / Gaussmeter for Industrial Application
- Teslameter / Gaussmeter with fully integrated 1-, 2-, 3-axis Hall Probes for measuring DC & AC magnetic fields (up to 1kHz)
- Resolution of 100ppm at ± 20mT, 200mT, 2T, 20T
- Accuracy up to 0.05%
- Temperature compensated
- LCD digital display, displaying Bx, By and Bz components and the temperature value measured on the Hall Probe. Data
- Acquisition & Visualization PC Software via USB/RS232 (Windows 7 / XP)
- Remote software access for measurement monitoring
- Measured Channel Selection (Bx, By, Bz)